Download eBooks, audiobooks, & videos
The Lebanon Library is proud to offer you best-selling and classic audiobooks, eBooks, and videos available 24/7 at Library2Go.lib.overdrive.com on your home computer using your library card and library PIN number.
You can browse the collection, check out with your library card, and download to PC, Mac, and many mobile devices. Titles can be enjoyed immediately or transferred to a variety of devices, including iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, and many others. Some audio titles can also be burned to CD to listen on-the-go.
Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period. There are no late fees!
What You Need
- An internet connection
- A valid library card and your library PIN number
- A free software download available at the Library2Go website (Overdrive Media Console for audio and video; Adobe Digital Editions for eBooks)
How It Works
Step 1: Browse
Browse the Library2Go website Search by title, subject, author, or format.
Step 2: Checkout
Add selections to your "Cart". Note: If a title is not available, you may place a hold. You'll receive an email when the title is available. Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" link and enter your library card and PIN number.
Step 3: Download....enjoy!
Click the "Download" button under each title to launch the software. Once downloaded, enjoy immediately or transfer to a variety of devices.
NEW! Access your eBooks from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device!more info
Want More Choices? (Access free eBooks and audio books online) more info
The Library2Go site has a variety of tools to help you get started!
Video Guide : Videos showing how to use Library2Go/Overdrive to locate media and transfer it to your device.
Click here for a list of compatible audio, video, & ebook devices
Still need help? Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-258-4926
In order to facilitate troubleshooting, please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Steps to reproduce the problem (in as much detail as possible)
- Exact text of any error message you receive (screen shots are helpful)
- URL(s) of any error page(s) you encounter
- Library card number
- Title(s) of problem item(s)
- Software and software version (OverDrive Media Console 3.2, etc.)
- Operating system (Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS 10.5.6, etc.)
- Web browser and version (Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 3.5, etc. and higher. In most browsers, find this under Help > About.)
- If applicable, device type and operating system